Friday, April 13, 2012

Cullination Videos: UPDATE BLOG

Welcome to the brand new home for Cullination Video/Productions (that does not mean there was one before this, just to be clear)! The point of this blog will be to take the Cullination experience outside of Youtube. I will be updating on items relevant to my Youtube channel, as well as discussing topics related to the videos in greater detail. This is also a place where viewers can discuss various topics related to my videos, request new videos or song remixes, and talk about game topics.  All updates can be found on my Youtube channel itself, on this blog, or on Cullination's Facebook page. In some instances updates may be tweeted, however these updates are posted on Facebook as well.

This blog will be updated regularly and all comments and messages will be addressed. I want you (my viewers) to feel comfortable here. As viewers I want your voices and your opinions to be heard and respected. Constructive criticism, requests, questions, comments, and inquiries alike are ALL welcome; I place a high value on feedback. If I am doing a great job with something and you want to see more of it, let it be known. If what I am doing flat out SUCKS and makes you want to punch babies even just a little tiny bit, let it be known (don't punch babies).

Current profile for Cullination
Now, enough of the introductory small talk. Recently my video postings have been erratic at best, with posts ranging from once a day to once every 3 to 4 days. Fear not, for that is about to change (gasp!). A new schedule is in the works, though it is in the preliminary planning stages as of the current time. The plan is to work the kinks out in the schedule by next week. It is looking like between 2 and 3 Colosseum postings per week, as well as a few others on the remaining days. As a sneak peak into what I have planned, a new game will be added into the mix to fill out the schedule. Sticking with the ever-present Pokemon theme, I will be adding a DS game to run opposite of Colosseum.

To answer one very popular question, I do not plan on only doing Pokemon games. For now, this is what I am sticking to for several reasons. First, it is what I know the best. I grew up on these games (and beat them dozens of times). I know where all the items and secrets are, and simply put, I have all of the knowledge necessary to create a respectable gameplay and walkthrough experience. Second, I know there is an audience for Pokemon. So far what I have been doing has been working and is helping me to attain a decent following. As a Youtuber, I not only aim to publish high quality material, but also material that viewers enjoy and look forward to. Having said this, I WILL be branching off from Pokemon games (most likely never entirely). On the slate include games like Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, and the Banjo Kazooie series, the last of which I will be saving to co-commentate with my girlfriend (as it is a personal favorite of ours).

That is all of the information I have up to this point. At the bottom of the page I will place links to Cullination's official Youtube channel, Twitter, and Facebook for those who are interested. Until next time folks, welcome all...to Cullination.



Cullination Facebook Page

Cullination Youtube Channel

Cullination Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment