Thursday, September 20, 2012

Video Game and Comic Book of the Week!

VIDEO GAME OF THE WEEK

POKEMON RED AND BLUE



To continue with the first generation starter pokemon in Poke-Focus, which you can find by clicking the links at the bottom of this article, I thought that Red and Blue should be the video game of the week!
I don't want to battle with you,
I just want to eat you,
because you look like an ice cream cone.

If you are someone that claims to be a "gamer" you played these games...and you loved them!  These are the games that started it all.  If you ask any "90's kid" they will tell you the same thing.  That same thing is that these are the best RPG games of all time and that the first generation Pokemon are the best!  I mean, have you looked at the recent new Pokemon?  What exactly is a Dwebble any way?

These games are certainly where it's at!  Even today I still go back to playing these classic games and I still have as much fun playing them as I did when I was a kid.

COMIC BOOK OF THE WEEK

  BATMAN: YEAR ONE



This story (like any other year one) shows the beginning of Bruce Wayne's adventures as Batman.  It is an amazing read and is still characterized as one of the greatest Batman stories ever told!

Written by Frank Miller, this thriller is one of the best.  I highly suggest reading it if you love batman.  Or if you love comic books.  Or maybe even if you love life....because this is that good!


FOR POKE-FOCUS STARTING POKEMON CLICK THE LINKS!

VENUSAUR POKE-FOCUS

BLASTOISE POKE-FOCUS

STAY TUNED ON CULLINATION FOR CHARIZARD'S POKE-FOCUS!