Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Guzzing Endorsement!

Greetings from Cullination!

In an effort to offer our support to a special fan of our walkthroughs, we at Cullination are proud to endorse Guzzinator484! If you are unfamiliar with his work, you can search his name on Youtube or click here

Guzz (as we affectionately call him) does walkthroughs on all sorts of games, and is just about to finish one of Final Fantasy! He is looking for some feedback and suggestions for another game to do, so we want to officially open a vote for him to help him out. All you have to do is send him a message or comment on this post! Simple right? Keep in mind that he does not own an Xbox 360 or a PSP when voting.

On behalf of everyone at Cullination, we would like to extend our thanks to Guzzinator for his continued support of what we do here. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

Don't forget to vote everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I suggest pokemon fire red because it has always been my favorite game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a Mario game like Sunshine or Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do Dk country or do pokemon colosseum since you already did xd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Everyone Its Guzz! Thank you so much for all of this feedback so far! I will be not recording for a couple of weeks because I will be on a family vacation. So family is always first for me. I would like to see as much feedback as possible! I will start recording again on July 18th, then I will start my 5th Walkthrough Special! Thanks Everybody and please click Cullination's Link to check out my channel! Much Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And one more thing, Anybody can vote for a game thats already been voted for, so someone said Pokemon FireRed, someone else can say Pokemon FireRed too. I wll be Tallying! Thanks Again Everybody!

      Delete
  5. Banjo Kazooie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try out pokemon colosseum, you did a good job with xd sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear Pokemon Black and White 2 and Pokemon Conquest are really good games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Guys! It's Guzz. The voting is over... Thank you all who have gave me great ideas!!! I will surely do your requests in the future. I have them all marked down :)

    ReplyDelete